SAMECA PQ     |      SAMECA TME      |       PROSAM
About us
About us

SAMECA began trading in 1953, in Oporto, under the name SAMECA - Sá & Castro, Lda, importing machinery and chemical products for the textile industry.
As it increased and diversified its range of products, it became necessary to create separate, dedicated divisions to enable the company to cater for a growing number of sectors of Portuguese industry.

Between 1982 and 2002, various restructurings resulted in a Group of five independent companies, each majority owned by SAMECA and managed as family companies.
Today, the Group, whose principal shareholder is SINCORGEST-SGPS, employs 70 full-time staff. Its head office continues to be in Oporto, and the Group has offices and warehouses in Lisbon, Oporto and the surrounding area.


 
ADD TO FAVORITES   .   Tell a friend about this site   .   Privacy and Security Policy